Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I Stole from A Princess

The night before I grabbed this skirt, I saw this year's Cinderella. Enough said. While I was a few months late, I can say that the film was on pointe with  all the praise. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, and if you have already, then you probably look like you should grab some popcorn and watch it again. But that's just me. 
Because I wore this look out to lunch and to run errands in the real world, and not 18th century/fairytale France, I needed something to ground it. The classic stripes were strong and simple to hold down the fluffy, airy skirt. My favorite oxfords were sweeter than my Converse, but more casual than a ballet flat with the rest of the look. Little details, like tiny, eclectic pins, top it off. I think Cindy(ella) would be proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment