Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Slouchy Suit!


Give me a tee! TEE! Give me some pants! PANTS! Give me some slouch! SLOUCH! Give me a blaze! BLAZE! What does that spell? Slouchy suit!!! I love this look because I can either curl up and go to sleep in it, or go rock a 12 hour day at school (I did the latter). These pants from Target have served me well, they are the closest socially acceptable thing to pajamas you can get. Though recently I wore actual pajamas out. More on that later. The jacket from Zara is so soft and has amazing pockets that I greatly appreciate. 
Fun Fact: Did you know that Zara is the pioneer of fast fashion? Super Fun Fact: fast fashion is trendy clothes that imitate the style of the high end designers and is produced in an alarmingly fast rate. The downside to these fabulously trendy and cheap finds is that they are, well, cheap. They are only meant to last a few months, or a year at most. Have I kept these kinds of items longer than that? Absolutely. I just will not be surprised if they turn into a pile a string while I'm walking around one of these days. Anyway. Super cute, super fast, done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment