Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Under the Lace


This Anthropologie top is the cheapest thing I have ever seen at said store, costing a whopping ten dollars! That is probably along the lines of one (just one) sock at the same place. Don't get me wrong, that would be one hell of a sock. Anyway. The outfit above is a bit of a risk for me. I don't usually show skin, even under a layer of lace. However, I love the opportunity to exercise my confidence and remind myself of who I am and that I believe that I am beautiful. Many people shy away from certain looks because they think they can't pull it off without trying it. More people don't wear what they really want because they fear what others will think and say. I have been there. Oh lord I have lived there! But the Lord has reminded me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made, so I will present myself as such. This top makes me feel pretty and adventurous, and the best part of it all is that I love it. And that is what makes this ten dollar steal feel like a hundred dollar investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment