Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Not Actually Feeling Blue


Something I learned from my Style Muses (Miss Kayla, in this instance) is that you sometimes need to dress up to cheer your self up or dress to inspire yourself. Mariana (rocking a classy-cool striped dress above) took me to San Francisco for an early birthday celebration and to add to my excitement I wore this fluffy dress I scored at Buffalo Exchange. The silhouette is super flattering on me, because it emphasized my waist at it's smallest point, and gently falls over my middle to my knees. I went for a monochromatic color scheme to simplify the look, but the complimentary orange bag gives a nice pop. It was an incredible day, that included chicken n' waffles at Straw and learned a bunch at the Exploratorium. She knows me well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment