Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Loving Your Look Is Always A Good Idea


Sometimes you just have to wear what makes you happy, and not what's proper or trendy. This skirt makes me feel like Queen Mary of Scots from Reign, and she's pretty badass so that's how I felt too! I pulled down the frilly factor with this Forever 21 tee, flat oxfords, and a casual tote bag. This tote bag not only has wisdom on the outside, but also home-popped pop corn, candy, and water bottles all hidden under a scarf. Unashamed. I felt girly and cool that day (and very full from my movie snacks); it makes me remember how much of an impact our clothing and how we choose to present ourselves has an effect on our mood and confidence. 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit on you! Its unique and you are owning it because it's so obvious that you feel amazing in what you are wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I will make a tutorial ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh and please please please do a tutorial for this awesome thing you did with your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and please please please do a tutorial for this awesome thing you did with your hair!!

    ReplyDelete