Saturday, August 8, 2015

Every Room Needs Flowers


When I wore this dress that evening, my uncle took one look and said, "Well, I could look at that dress for three hours and still find something new to see!" I've had this one for a little over a year and I still wear it all the time. It's so comfortable, which I confirmed with my Style Muses, that is super important.  
Fun Fact: The first time I wore this number, at my high school graduation party, I wore the straps criss-crossed in the front...across my chest. I was like, "Ohhhhhh what a cool detail!!!! Hmmmmm why is it pulling all weird...strange." It wasn't until I went out with my friends and I slipped it on really quick and thing just sort of fell into place. Awkward. 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a pretty place too, is this a home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's my Aunt and Uncle's home. They travel all over the world, so their house is filled with cool things from their adventures!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! What a pretty place too, is this a home?

    ReplyDelete