Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fit for Omelettes



Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...I think this is the tee-shirt of a grown woman. Yes? Yeah. Ok. So, I have been shopping and keeping an eye out for classic, chic pieces that are a step forward in sophistication, but are still me. And as classy goes, it doesn't get much more classy-sassy-cash (<---"casual"?) than a black and white striped tee. 

I went to breakfast to breakfast with some lovely friends of mine today, and this look felt like it was dressed up plenty for 9:00 in the morning, yet still was comfy while I munched my omelette and chatted with the gals. What makes the outfit shine though, is the styling and accessories, because when you get down to the bones of it, all it is is jeans and a tee-shirt. The necklaces, both from Therapy (tee-shirt as well) make it shine. I favor gold, because it works best with my skin, but I also love mixing metals. 

The game is a foot, the rebuilding is underway! What is your favorite laid-back, yet spruced up look? 


No comments:

Post a Comment