Monday, July 6, 2015

A Purrrr-ty Dress


Meow! I found this Loft dress at the Buffalo Exchange thrift store near Haight and Ashbury. While the loose cut and sweet sleeves make it a great throw and go option, it was the purrr-fect print that drew me to it. One I've learned from my Style Muses, is that a cute, easy dress is often the way to go. Oh and bonus - it's got pockets! This frock captures my love of whimsy, and looks appropriately  fanciful both dressed up and down. I wore it loose and with my favorite blue, leather sandals from Therapy to go run errands. To take it to church or a gals night out, I imagined it with my sparkly belt from Target and nude, platforms from Ross. So far I have worn this dress a bunch, and I've found that it's true: the cat's the only cat, who knows where it's at. (That's the Aristocats, in case you were wondering.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment