Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Colored Grunge with a Pink Highlighter

Lips: Milani - Black Cherry, Skirt: thrifted, Top: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: (around waist) Delia's, Boots: Target, Jacket: (old) the Gap

So I dyed my hair pink. It was wonderful! When I was about half way through, with gloves smothered in dye and my hair soaked, my dad came into the bathroom to ask me to pick up my sister from practice. 

"Well," I said, "I have to let my hair set for 30 minutes and then take a shower." 

"Well", he said, "It will take about 30 minutes to get there and come back, so can you go and then take a shower when you get back?" 

Oh logic. 
I put my pink-chemical-soaked hair in a bun and wrapped a plastic shower cap around it a couple times. Also it was cold, so I was wearing an oversize corduroy button down and sweatpants, oh and no makeup. Ridiculous. It was dark, so you know, whatever. But it was all worth it in the end, because my sister laughed along with me when she got in the car, and the tips of hair hair are fuchsia. All in a day's work.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks bomb! And typical Stuart move haha <3

    ReplyDelete