Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Summer-Grab-Coffee-Or-Whatever Look





Shorts: American Eagle, Boots: Nordstrom, Accessories: Therapy 

Today as I headed to coffee with mom and little brothers, I wanted something easy, as it was warm out and I didn't want anything fussy. Boom! Shorts and a tank top. I've found that the cut and distressed style of the shorts really elevated the look from your run of the mill denim shorts. The high waist wasn't just great for keeping all your extra lovin' from spilling out, but it gave a nice mom-jean gone hot (Stacy's mom anyone?) vibe. I got my top on vacation in Puerto Rico last week and instantly loved the artistic look. Paired with my favorite boots and slouchy sweater, I was set! Disclaimer: I have worn this outfit at least twice in the last week and possibly even two days in a row. But who's counting? It also works for casual dinners and plane rides. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment