Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tummy Tuesday - Chipotle, A Love Story

This is a burrito bowl. 




It is a synonym for happiness, joy, and love. 


It comes in a neat little cardboard bowl with a nifty little aluminum lid for on the go bowl rolls.


It can be consumed by fork or chip, but for the love of TexMex, 
GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH!


 For my first weekly installment of Tummy Tuesdays, (food related content), I thought we needed to talk about my obsession with Chipotle. This Mexican/ TexMex chain has a selection of fresh, brightly flavored ingredients to chose from to make a burrito bowl, burrito, salad, taco, or quesurrito (my sister's choice: a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla) . Plus, they serve rocking lemon flavored chips that are like little gifts from God. My order is a burrito bowl with white cilantro rice, black beans, chicken, half mild salsa (for the chunky texture) and half spicy salsa (for the kick), sour cream, corn, cheese, guacamole, and lettuce. Plan of attack: order bowl with chips and medium salsa, and split the contents of the bowl down the middle. Half a bowl and chips is plenty for a meal and then I save the other half to prolong the goodness. Did I just make you hungry? Sorry. This is some healthy and super satisfying yum yum in the tum tum! What's your fast food fix?

No comments:

Post a Comment