Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Confessions of a Distracted Blogger







Skirt Anthropologie, T-Shirt Target, Cardi Prim, Tights Target, Boots Forever21, Bracelet Forever21, Glasses Nordstrom, Earrings Therapy

When I have vast amounts of homework to do, the thing that sounds like the best thing to do is not do it. And as counterintuitive as that sounds, it actually is quite the contrary. I get loads of stuff done. On the computer. And on my TV. And tons of stuff in the kitchen, like some oatmeal cookie dough that was just sitting there on the counter today. Who just leaves cookie dough chillin' on the counter? Not me that's for sure. So tonight as I did my chemistry packet, Mom and I had to look at flight times for this summer. Then I had to check the daybook, and I was like, oh yeah I have one of those too. Why is it that we can get so distracted from what is needed to be done? But you won't see me complaining, that is until 2:30 a.m. the morning before my packet is due. That reminds me, I need to make some pancakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment