Friday, August 12, 2016

My Holy Dress





I took these pictures in late June while I was visiting a close friend in Chicago. Having bought this Topshop dress earlier that day, I have worn it countless times since. Most recently I wore it to class. Class starts at 8:30 in the morning. Class ends at 2:45. During class we walk around. I go to the library. I see lots of people. So I beg to question, who saw my tush during the day? Because this dress decided to be unfaithful and rip a hole in the back seam exposing said tush, and I only discovered this fact at 2:50 that afternoon. So. (Don't worry, the dress has been forgiven and went into surgery this morning and is currently recovering from a well concealed seam of stitches.) I am going to the beach this weekend to visit family and this outfit is coming with me. I just pray that this time, I stay in one piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment