Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hey Harley


Soooo, Suicide Squad. My goodness it was insane! This movie is delightfully cheeky with a cast of charming, entertaining villains.  Harley Quinn stands out as my favorite. and when I went to see the movie this week, I had to channel her. But just her style. That girl is cray cray. I loved how she was dressed completely wrong for a fight, but that was all part of her allure. I referenced her traditional color scheme of black, white, and red, with my stripes, boots, and red lip. I borrowed her hairstyle from the film and even though her blond locks are dipped half blue and half pink, I figured I was halfway there. It felt good! I stood a little taller, and walked a little fiercer! In my head I was like, Yeah I can kick butt. Sometimes, that's all you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment