Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Work That Runway!

For the last month or so, my friends and I have worked really hard to put on a fashion show at our school. Finally, we had it the other week and it was fabulous! I throughly enjoyed training models (and yelling at them...with words of encouragement duh!), shopping for clothes, and seeing it all come together. We borrowed clothes from some local vendors in our downtown area for our models to sport, and the theme was Spring Fashion. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the event...

Me, running around with last minute duties

Our lovely MC, Pryianka 

A refreshment table put together by Mom, Thanks Mom! 













Staff, Rachel (photography), Mariana (styling and planning),  Rita (photography) 


Libby, in charge of music and on Styling team

Backstage

A booth from one of our suppliers



My family, they came to support but I made them work ;) 

Friends and Staff, Ariana, Mariana, Rita, Rachel, Allie (make-up), Shelby (me) 

Model feet












No comments:

Post a Comment