Tuesday, February 9, 2016

On The Edge


Every once in a while, my dark side comes out to play. I know, I know, this is tame when it comes to true punk style, but it really something wonderful to let the dark lip fly. This dress can easily be very girlie or mature, but the delicate floral print shows it's thorns when teamed up with this red leather jacket and wine faux Docs (a steal from Target, and will have to tide me over until I get my feet in the real deal). Speaking of the dark side, I am still obsessed with the newest Star Wars addition and the, uh, troubled Kylo Ren is quite entertaining. Maybe I will take more style tips from this brooding Sith lord and incorporate more accessories into my look. Because we all know, accessories have no real use, they are just meant to look cool. (I really hope you see the movie and get my little tie in. That'd be great. Ok bye). 

No comments:

Post a Comment