Saturday, October 3, 2015

Denim and Tomatoes (And Other Veggies)


Ok, $50 of organic gold was purchased that day and totally worth it! I love my local farmer's market, and I love the look that says, "I am casually healthy and super pulled together and flawless and I love strolling in the sun and not sweating" that so many bloggers emulate. I personally find that all a bit unattainable, but this is what I got. The main components of that style, is comfort, simplicity, and confidence. These are my favorite shorts I own, they are from American Eagle and they are a bit loose around the legs and have the perfect amount of distress. Confidence? Check. This chambray button-down, I scored at Buffalo Exchange and is so soft and has good proportions and slouch. Comfort? Check! I finished off the outfit with my pink Converse for a pop of color and comfort while I stroll with my veggies. Simple AND comfort. Double check!!! I am still trying to master the effortless, casual style, along with a healthier lifestyle. Eating more organic and locally grown foods has made it more exciting and encouraged me to stay on track...thus farmers markets rule, am I right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment