Saturday, March 2, 2013

For The Love of Red...and Monkeys





T-shirt: Paul Frank, Cardigan: Prim, Skirt: Khol's, Tights: Target, Boots: Nordstrom, Ear Cuff: Urban Outfitters, Bandana: similar here.

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
A word on Paul Frank, I just love it. The characters tickle me pink and the designs can be really sleek or a little more kooky. I usually try to get one thing every time I find a store because there aren't that many around. This black T was my most recent Julius & Friends purchase. Actually, on a recent day trip to San Francisco, my mom, sister, and I were planning to go to the store there. We were walking down toward China town, and we could almost see the store...Ah! there's the sign...almost there...Yay! - wait, they've shut down the store. Well this is awkward...we had something to return. Yeeeaahhh.

HWotD: Crazed

No comments:

Post a Comment